A Dialogue About Aim in Life

A Dialogue About Aim in Life

Arun: Hello Bikas! Nice to meet you.

Bikas: Hi Arun! It's nice to meet you too.

Arun: I have been thinking about my aim in life. Do you have any idea about your aim?

Bikas: Yeah, I've been pondering that too. I want to become a teacher. What about you?

Arun: That's great! Being a teacher is a noble profession. I want to become a doctor and help the poor.

Bikas: That's awesome! Being a doctor means you will make a big difference in people's lives. We both have meaningful aims!

Arun: Absolutely! It's important to have a clear aim in life. It keeps us motivated and focused. How do you plan on achieving your aim?

Bikas: Well, I will have to study hard and get good grades in school. Then I will go to college and pursue a degree in education. After that, I will gain some experience by working as an assistant teacher.

Arun: That sounds good. As for me, I'll have to work hard in school too and get into a good medical college. I'll have to study for long hours and learn all about medicine. Please pray for my success.

Bikas: Absolutely! Thanks for your cooperation.

Arun: You are most welcome.