Letter to Your Friend About Train Journey


Kaptai, Rangamati,
01-12-2022

Dear Rudro,

At first, take my love. I hope you are well. I'm fine too. You will be happy to know that last week I got a chance to travel from Chittagong to Dhaka by train. My brother and I took a rickshaw to Chittagong railway station at 9 am. We bought our tickets. The train arrived on time. We got on the train at 9:30 in the morning. Our seat was beside the window. The train left the station just in time. At first, the train moved slowly, after some time it was running fast. I peeked out the window. It seemed trees, houses, and buildings were running back. I saw the beautiful scenery of our country. I saw farmers were working in the field, and children were swimming in the river. Many hawkers were selling things inside the bogie. Some of the passengers were talking, some were sleeping, and some were reading newspapers. Finally, we reached Dhaka at 2 pm. My cousin came to receive us. It was my first train journey and a new experience in my life.

Convey my salaam to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend
Rafi

 

From

Mahin Uddin Rafi

32/A, Residential Area

Mirpur-6, Dhaka

STAMP

To

Rudro

15/B, Residential Area

Newmarket, Chattogram


ট্রেন ভ্রমণের অভিজ্ঞতা জানিয়ে বন্ধুর নিকট পত্র লিখ।

কাপ্তাই, রাঙ্গামাটি,
০১—১২—২০২২

প্রিয় রুদ্র,

প্রথমে আমার ভালোবাসা নিও। আমি আশা করি তুমি ভালো আছো। আমিও ভাল আছি. তুমি জেনে খুশি হবে যে, গত সপ্তাহে চট্টগ্রাম থেকে ঢাকায় ট্রেনে যাওয়ার সুযোগ পেয়েছি। আমি আর আমার ভাই সকাল ৯টায় রিকশা নিয়ে চট্টগ্রাম রেলস্টেশনে যাই। আমরা আমাদের টিকিট কিনেছি। ট্রেন সময়মত পৌঁছেছিল। সকাল সাড়ে নয়টায় আমরা ট্রেনে উঠলাম। আমাদের সিট ছিল জানালার পাশে। ট্রেন ঠিক সময়ে স্টেশন ছেড়েছে। প্রথমে ট্রেন ধীর গতিতে চলল, কিছুক্ষণ পর দ্রুত ছুটল। জানালা দিয়ে উঁকি দিলাম। মনে হচ্ছিল গাছ, বাড়ি, দালান পিছনে ছুটছে। আমি আমাদের দেশের সুন্দর দৃশ্য দেখলাম। দেখলাম কৃষকরা মাঠে কাজ করছে, বাচ্চারা নদীতে সাঁতার কাটছে। অনেক হকার বগির ভেতরে জিনিসপত্র বিক্রি করছিল। যাত্রীদের কেউ কথা বলছিল, কেউ ঘুমাচ্ছিল, কেউ খবরের কাগজ পড়ছিল। অবশেষে দুপুর ২টায় আমরা ঢাকা পৌছালাম। আমার চাচাতো ভাই আমাদের রিসিভ করতে এসেছে। এটি ছিল আমার প্রথম ট্রেন যাত্রা এবং আমার জীবনের একটি নতুন অভিজ্ঞতা।

তোমার পিতামাতাকে আমার সালাম এবং ছোটদের প্রতি ভালবাসা জানাও।

তোমার প্রিয় বন্ধু
রাফি

 

প্রেরক

মাহিন উদ্দিন রাফি

৩২/, আবাসিক এলাকা

মিরপুর - , ঢাকা

ডাকটিকেট

প্রাপক

রুদ্র

১৫/বি, আবাসিক এলাকা

নিউমার্কেট, চট্টগ্রা