Email to Your Friend Thanking Him for Their Hospitality

Thanking for Hospitality

From: anik@gmail.com
To: ripon@gmail.com
Sent: 14 June 2022

Subject: Thanks for your hospitality.

Dear Ripon,
I have reached home safe and sound. But I will never forget the happy days I spent with you and your family. Your parents took affectionate care of me. You and your brothers and sisters always looked for my ease and comfort. I was really enchanted by your hospitality. I really don’t know how swiftly the sweet days passed off. It was really wonderful. The memory of these sweet days in your home will remain ever fresh in my mind.

Convey my best regards to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend,
Anik

বঙ্গানুবাদঃ

আমি নিরাপদে বাড়ি পৌঁছে গেছি। কিন্তু আমি তোমার এবং তোমার পরিবারের সাথে কাটানো সুখের দিনগুলি কখনই ভুলব না। তোমার বাবা-মা আন্তরিকভাবে আমার যত্ন নিয়েছেন। তুমি এবং আপনার ভাই এবং বোন সবসময় আমার আরাম আয়েশের খেয়াল রেখেছ। তোমার আতিথেয়তায় আমি সত্যিই মুগ্ধ হয়েছিলাম। আমি সত্যিই জানি না মধুর দিনগুলি কত দ্রুত কেটে গেল। এটা সত্যিই আনন্দদায়ক ছিল। তোমার বাড়ির এই মধুর দিনগুলোর স্মৃতি আমার মনে চিরদিন তাজা থাকবে।

তোমার পিতামাতার প্রতি আমার শুভেচ্ছা এবং ছোটদের প্রতি ভালবাসা রইল।