Application for Full Free Studentship

Application for Full Free Studentship

Date: 01-01-2022
To,
The headmaster,
Kaptai High School,
Kaptai, Rangamati.

Subject: Application for a full-free studentship.

Sir,

I have the honor to state that I am a regular student of class 10 of your school. My father is the only earning member of our family. He is a clerk of a private company. He has to maintain a large family consisting of eight members. Amongst them, I have three school-going brothers and sisters. In such a situation, it is very difficult for my father to bear our educational expenses after marinating the family. So, I am badly in need of a full-free studentship. I would like to mention here that I stood first in the last annual examination.

I, therefore, hope that you would kindly grant me a full-free studentship and enable me to continue my studies.

Your obedient student

Mahin Uddin
Class - 10
Roll no - 01

বিনা বেতনে অধ্যয়নের জন্য আবেদন

তারিখ: ০১-০১-২০২২
প্রধান শিক্ষক,
কাপ্তাই উচ্চ বিদ্যালয়,
কাপ্তাই, রাঙ্গামাটি।

বিষয়: বিনা বেতনে অধ্যয়নের জন্য আবেদন।

স্যার,

যথাবিহীত সম্মানের সাথে জানাচ্ছি যে. আমি আপনার বিদ্যালয়ের ১০ম শ্রেনীর একজন নিয়মিত ছাত্র। আমার বাবা আমাদের পরিবারের একমাত্র উপার্জনকারী সদস্য। তিনি একটি প্রাইভেট কোম্পানির কেরানি। তাকে আট সদস্যের একটি বড় পরিবার পরিচালনা করতে হয়। তার মধ্যে আমার তিনজন স্কুলগামী ভাই-বোন আছে। এমতাবস্থায় সংসার পরিচালনা করার পর আমাদের শিক্ষার খরচ বহন করা আমার বাবার জন্য খুবই কঠিন। সুতরাং, আমার বিনাবেতনে ছাত্রত্বের খুব প্রয়োজন। আমি এখানে উল্লেখ করতে চাই যে আমি গত বার্ষিক পরীক্ষায় প্রথম হয়েছিলাম।

অতএব, আমি আশা করি আপনি দয়া করে আমাকে বিনাবেতনে ছাত্রত্ব প্রদান করবেন এবং আমাকে আমার পড়াশোনা চালিয়ে যেতে সুযোগ দান করবেন।

আপনার অনুগত ছাত্র
মাহিন উদ্দিন
শ্রেণি - ১০
রোল নং- ০১