Write a Dialogue About You and Seller

Write a Dialogue About You and Seller




Salesman: Good evening, sir. How can I help you?

Myself: I came to buy a pair of shoes. Would you show me some shoes?

Salesman: Yes sir. We have different designs of shoes.

Myself: Please show me a pair.

Salesman: Do you wear size 10?

Myself: No, it's 9.

Salesman: Take this. It is one of the latest designs. Please apply.

Myself: I don't feel comfortable with this pair. Please bring another pair.

Salesman: Take this. I am sure this pair will comfort you.

Myself: Yes, it will. How much does this pair cost?

Salesman: Only two thousand takas, sir.

Myself: Can't you reduce some prices?

Salesman: Sorry sir. This is a fixed-price store.

Myself: All right. Pack it, please.

Salesman: Take this. Deposit money at our cash counter.

Myself: All right, thank you.

Salesman: You are always welcome.