Dialogue How to Open a Bank Account

Dialogue How to Open a Bank Account


Myself: Good morning, sir. May I come in?

Manager: Good morning. Yes, come inside. Sit down, please.

Myself: Sure, thank you.

Manager: How can I help you?

Myself: I want to open a bank account in your bank.

Manager: What kind of account do you want to open, Savings or Current account?

Myself: Savings account.

Manager: Please tell me about yourself.

Myself: I am a student of class 10 at Kaptai High School.

Manager: I see. Here is an application form. You have to fill it out and attach 2 passport size photos and a copy of your birth registration card.

Myself: Anything else?

Manager: Here is a signature card. You have to put your specimen signature. You have to deposit 1000/- to open a new account.

Myself: Thanks for your guidance.

Manager: Welcome, come back again.