Dialogue About The Importance of Tree Plantation

Dialogue About The Importance of Tree Plantation


Arif :

Hi Rasel! Nice to meet you. How are you?

Rasel :

Nice to meet you too. I’m fine. What about you?

Arif :

I am also well. Where are you going?

Rasel :

I am going to attend the tree plantation program.

Arif :

Really! I must appreciate you. We must know about the importance of trees.

Rasel :

Exactly! Trees give us oxygen and take carbon-di-oxide. Trees are the source of food.

Arif :

Right! Many kinds of medicines are also prepared from trees. Trees keep our ecological balance, protect us from river erosion and other natural disasters.

Rasel :

Definitely! We should plant trees more for our better future.

Arif :

I agree with you. Thanks for your cooperation.

Rasel :

You are most welcome.