Dialogue About the Importance of Reading Newspaper

Dialogue About the Importance of Reading Newspaper







Rafi : Hi Rudro! How are you?

Rudro : I'm fine, thank you. What are you doing?

Rafi : I'm reading a newspaper. Would you like a page?

Rudro : No, thank you. I don't read newspapers.

Rafi : What? It's really surprising!

Rudro : Why? What is the importance of reading the newspaper?

Rafi : Well, the newspaper contains current affairs in the world. It helps us to know what is happening in the world.

Rudro : Not really. Explain to me.

Rafi : Newspapers bring news and views from home and abroad. It is important to enrich the general knowledge, especially for the students. It is called the storehouse of knowledge. You can also know about politics, the economy, sports, literature, education, etc.

Rudro :You are right. I read magazines every day.

Rafi : Thank you very much.

Rudro : You are most welcome.