Email to Your Friend About Preparation for SSC Exam

An Email to Your Friend About Preparation for SSC Exam




From : rafi@gmail.com
To : jiten@gmail.com
Sent : Sunday, 11 October, 2021

Subject: Regarding the preparation for the SSC examination.

Dear Jiten,

I have received your mail last night. I am busy with my studies. In your mail, you wanted to know about the preparation for the coming Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination. You will be glad to know that I have taken quite a good preparation for the examination. Mathematics seems very interesting to me. I hope I can score well in math. I have also read important topics of General Science and Social Science. I think I will do well in Bengali and English subjects too. I have a very good preparation for other subjects.

I am well. Best wishes to you. Pray for my success.

Your loving friend

Rafi


বঙ্গানুবাদঃ

বিষয়ঃ এসএসসি পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি সংক্রান্ত।

প্রিয় জিতেন,

গত রাতে তোমার মেইল পেয়েছি। আমি পড়ালেখা নিয়ে ব্যস্ত আছি। মেইলে তুমি আসন্ন মাধ্যমিক স্কুল সার্টিফিকেট (এসএসসি) পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি সম্পর্কে জানতে চেয়েছ। তুমি জেনে খুশি হবে যে আমি পরীক্ষার জন্য বেশ ভালো প্রস্তুতি নিয়েছি। গণিত আমার কাছে খুব মজার মনে হয়। আমি আশা করি গণিতে ভালো স্কোর করতে পারব। আমি সাধারণ বিজ্ঞান এবং সামাজিক বিজ্ঞানের গুরুত্বপূর্ণ বিষয়গুলিও পড়েছি। আমি মনে করি আমি বাংলা ও ইংরেজি বিষয়েও ভালো করব। অন্যান্য বিষয়ের জন্য আমার খুব ভাল প্রস্তুতি আছে।

আমি ভাল আছি। তোমার জন্য শুভ কামনা রইল। আমার সফলতার জন্য দোয়া করবে।

তোমার প্রিয় বন্ধু
রাফি